– Blanched Orecchetti Pasta 250g Grated Zucchini 100g
– Picked Blue Swimmer Crabmeat 100g Napolitaine Sauce 50ml
– Lemon Juice / Zest Picked Chervril Sweated Onion Minced Garlic
– Oil / Butter
– Grated Parmesan Cheese (Grana Padano)
– Fresh micro herbs for garnish
Heat oil & butter in a saute pan until foaming, add grated zucchini, sweated onion & a little garlic and toss together.
Add picked crabmeat and cook for a further minute without colour, squeeze in lemon juice and zest and then add the napolitaine sauce.
Re-blanch the pasta till al dente and add to the crab mix, toss through a good pinch of picked chervril, season to taste.
|This is a Recipe from Nicholas Ash.To read our interview with him, click here. Here are some other recipes he wrote for us: |