A good night’s sleep is just as important as regular exercise and a healthy diet. Here are 6 tips to get a great night’s sleep and also a FREE sleep meditation to get you there.
- Establish a calming bed time routine to wind down before bed,
- Get up at the same time every morning (even if you don’t get enough sleep the night before),
- Avoid substances such as coffee, alcohol, nicotine and chocolate close to bedtime,
- Remove or turn off any devices or lights in the bedroom
- Use your bedroom only for sex and sleeping (not for stressful conversations, work or lying awake ruminating)
- Listen to a sleep meditation to help you to relax and drift off to sleep peacefully
Download a free sleep meditation from Dr Lauren Tober at www.laurentober.com/lifebeginsat
WIN a double pass valued at $320 to see Dr Lauren Tober at The Super Bloom Festival. Enter here now….