- A Scalpel-Free, Suture- Free, Graft- Free Treatment Option for Receding Gums
- A quick, easy and instantly pleasing procedure that can be life changing!
- Minimally invasive procedure for correcting gum recession and saving teeth.Through a small hole made
by a needle, specially designed instruments are used to gently loosen the gum tissue and glide it over the receded part of the tooth.
- Since there is no cutting or stitching, patients can expect minimal post- operative symptoms (pain, swelling and bleeding). Patients are pleasantly surprised by the instant cosmetic improvement. Most patients are able to resume light normal activities 24- 48 hours after treatment (excluding working out and strenuous activities).
- Gum recession is when the gum pulls back and exposes the tooth root creating a pocket which can trap disease causing bacteria.
- First signs are often sensitivity or “looking long in the tooth” because the process is gradual
- Early detection and treatment is essential to maintaining overall health and saving teeth. if you think that your gums are receding, make an appointment immediately with
Dr Anthony Wasserman, a certi ed pinhole surgical technique dentist for an evaluation of your individual case.
- Studies show that 30% of the population may be pre-disposed to gum disease and gum recession, regardless of how well they care for their teeth.
- This type of gum rejuvenation can take as little as a few minutes per tooth, and multiple teeth can be treated at the same time, allowing patients to have healthy, normal looking gums with minimum inconvenience.
- Can corrects gum recession in as little as 1 treatment session
- Minimal discomfort and swelling in most cases because the method is scalpel free, suture free and graft free
- Long term results
- Pinholes usually heal within 24 hours so fast recover
- Can help prevent tooth loss and other costly procedures
- More youthful and attractive appearance with long lasting results