It’s easy for your relationship to take a back seat to all the other demanding stuff in your life. But it doesn’t have to with a few practical changes and these 10 relationship resolutions for 2020, writes Debbie Rivers.
It’s a new decade and it’s time to make relationship resolutions that will make your loved ones feel loved.
Here are my 10 relationship resolutions:
1. Ditch those irritating things you do that you know annoy your partner.
2. Listen more and resist the urge to fix their problems.
3. Vent to friends -one person can only take so much.
4. Don’t hold onto a list of past faults or failures that cause resentment.
5. Say sorry without justifying yourself.
6. Show small signs of affection every day.
7. Ditch the passive-aggressive behaviour, ask for what you want and need.
8. Don’t assume.
9. Do something exciting together.
10. Have that regular date night, kiss more and have more sex!