This creamy turmeric matcha green tea and coconut smoothie is packed full of so much goodness – from the coconut, chia seeds, ginger and the aromatic Turmeric Matcha mix! If you want to take the creaminess to the next level, you can even add half an avocado too. And if there’s any leftover, pop it in the freezer, and you can make some popsicles.
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup coconut milk (sweetened, condensed, or unsweetened)
- 1 banana
- ½ cup mango
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tbsp Zen Turmeric Matcha Tea Mix
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp peeled and chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ avocado (optional, for extra creaminess)
- A few mint leaves
- Pop all the ingredients in a blender and blend for about 30-40 seconds until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and decorate with mint leaves. Add some ice, to make it even more refreshing.
- If you want to make some frozen popsicles simply pour the mixture into moulds, insert paddle pop sticks and freeze.
Zen Green Matcha Tea are offering our Life Begins At readers an exclusive 10% off their Turmeric Matcha Tea Mix, with code ‘LBA10’. This blend uses high quality Alleppey turmeric and has been blended with green tea, cinnamon, nutmeg and the necessary hint of black pepper.
To redeem this exclusive discount, simply:
- Visit Zen Green Matcha Tea
- Add product/s to your shopping cart
- Use the coupon “LBA10” for 10% off your first purchase and free shipping
- Orders will be shipped to you