Are you planning a trip for Christmas? Get specialist online travel cover from Boomers Travel Insurance, and save 10 per cent with this exclusive offer for ‘retiree’ readers.
Boomers Travel Insurance – exclusive offer saves you 10%
Are you planning a holiday? Talk to Boomers about Seniors Travel Insurance – they have Australia’s first dedicated travel insurance site for over 50s and they’re excited to be able to offer ‘retiree’ readers a 10 per cent discount.
Specialist travel insurance for baby boomers and older travellers
Boomers Travel Insurance has been developed in response to the frustration suffered by many baby boomers and retirees who have difficulty getting travel cover simply because of their age.
Why consider Boomers Travel Insurance?
- there’s no age limit for travellers
- grandkids travel free
- Over 30 pre-existing medical conditions are automatically accept and all other conditions are assessed via a simple online form or over the phone.
- policies are underwritten by Allianz Insurance Australia Limited and global assistance is provided by Allianz Global Assistance, – one the world’s largest emergency assistance providers
- easy online claims lodgement
- there are specialist products to cover all types of holidays including;
To save 10 per cent on your travel insurance, simply enter the code BOOM10 in the promo code field in the online quote form or mention it when you call on 1800 780 577.
Disclaimer: Jackson Marketing Pty Ltd trading as Boomers Travel Insurance ABN 94 065 153 326 AR 465616 is an authorised representative of AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase a policy, a commission is received which is a percentage of your premium – ask for more details