“An Australian Craft Gin Advent Calendar? Brilliant!”. These exciting words are pretty much all David Box has heard recently while assembling his take on this tradition, one usually associated with kids and chocolates. Stand aside kids, it’s the grown-ups turn.
Whether a gin tragic or just curious about the current Aussie craft gin boom, make your Christmas period more relaxed at the end of each day, one 50ml bottle at a time and the perfect early Christmas gift. David explains, “I took a break from writing the Guide to Australian Gin in order to share the next big Aussie contribution to world beverages”. What better way to learn all about local craft gins than through 24 little windows. Don’t miss out.
The Calendar comprises:
· 24 x 50ml Australian Craft Gins, labelled to remember what you tasted.
· Samples from 5 states, 21 distillers (over 80 now in Australia).
· Gins with international awards, new gins and others hard to get.
· Tasting notes and serving suggestions from the distillers.
· Cocktail instructions from The Martini Whisperer.
· Included: Map of 101 Aussie & NZ gin producers and 10 native botanicals described.
· Original botanical illustrations of plants used in gin from artist Liene Drulle, including 10 Australian natives.
Order from www.gintonica.com.au and it will be delivered before the 1st December tipple.